Latest version 5.18.632 downloads:
- Setup package: ASM Setup
- Portable version: ASM Portable
- Source code (GIT): Code Page
- Others: Click Here
AHD Subtitles Maker page on sourceforge:
Supported interface languages in this release:
English US, Arabic, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brasil) and German (Germany).
Note that German (Germany) translation is beta and may include mistakes and errors.
What's new in version 5.19.239 ?
- Added: vertical timeline control in the subtitles data editor tab.
- Added: ability to play selected subtitle(s) in the Timeline control.
- Added: Subtitles Track captions extraction ability.
- Added: options for subtitle-line visual control.
- Improved: waveform generating in timeline.
- Improved: timeline now can save status.
- To use the vertical timeline control, click on "Timeline" in the Subtitles Data tab. The vertical timeline works as same as the Timeline control, but not all features that can be found in the Timeline control are implemented in this Vertical Timeline control. But still you can select subtitles, edit start/end time and text.
- To play selected subtitle(s) in the Timeline control, simply select the desired subtitles then click on the blue-play button. To make the control play the subtitles forever, simply click on the blue button next to the blue-play button. To cancel play any time, simply click the blue-play button.
- Now you can extract captions from subtitles track into a new subtitles track. Simply select the subtitles track that you need to extract captions from then chose Subtitle Tracks>Extract Captions. After that, select the options that you need in the dialog that appears.
IF A MEDIA FILE CANNOT BE LOADED, please install the directshow filters required then try again.
Windows® comes with these formats listed here, if the media format attempt to load is not listed, then you need to install the direct show filters that required to run such file formats.
For example, for mp4 files, these files usually are not supported in Windows. Thus, you'll need to install media codec pack in order ASM able to run this format.
- Create the most common text-based subtitle formats in minutes without writing any script !!
- Edit subtitles using the mouse ! no need to enter number since you can adjust/change subtitle timings using the Timeline control.
- Edit texts using rich text editor which allows to change font, color, alignment and more for each letter.
- Get access to mp3's ID3 Tag (Synchronized Lyrics) frames and manage them, load them to your project and save them to the same mp3 file.
- Can Rip subtitles from Matroska (.mkv) files.
- Supports VobSub format (IDX & SUB)
- OpenSubtitles.org integration, ability to search, download and upload subtitles from/to OpenSubtitles.org.
- Use the time format (Second, Millisecond) to guarantee the most accuracy.
- Use multi-tracks projects by storing subtitles data in subtitle tracks.
- Translate subtitles using Google Translate® service
- Spell check subtitles and support all dictionaries available at OpenOffice.com
- Supports all encoding that installed Windows® version may support.
- Auto detect encoding feature which help user to choose the right encoding for importing and exporting.
- Convert between formats by importing them to your project, then export them to your desired format. Also convert using AHD Subtitles Convertor.
- Convert subtitle formats and any text file encoding easily using AHD Encoding Converter tool.
- Download/Upload subtitle files directly into the internet using AHD Subtitles Downloader tool.
- Synchronize subtitle timings using the synchronization tool inside the program or standalone program "Synchronization Tool "
- Use your system's media codecs to be playable for any media kind (Audio and Video) available.
- Ability to generate and show WaveForm of loaded media to line subtitles perfectly with media audio.
- Edit-able user-interface layout with save and load.
- Include AHD Customized Subtitles format, which allows to export and import user customized subtitles formats.
- Multilingual interface.
- Works with Microsoft Windows® XP / Vista / Seven / 8 / 8.1 or 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: 1700 Mhz or higher (Intel or AMD).
- Memory: 512 MB RAM or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.
- Media Codec Pack (optional to support more media file types for playback, by default, Windows® come with these formats)
- Drivers: DirectX 8.1 or higher