Autodesk Smoke Subtitle XML v 1.3
This library is an Add-On for AHD Subtitles Maker Pro and it contains the "subtitle xml" subtitle format handler, in other words,it allows you to import "subtitle xml" into your project, convert it to other format(s) or export subtitle(s) into this format.
Auto-conform Multi-layered Apple® Final Cut Pro® Sequences in Discreet® Smoke® are Using this XML Open Interchange Format.
How to use the add-on
- Install the latest version of AHD Subtitles Maker Pro (if you have an old ver, you must update it to 2.0 or later ver)
- When you install the program (if you're not already), just copy "AutodeskSmokeSubtitleXML.dll" file then 'paste' it in the program folder (e.g. if you installed the program using the installer, the program folder should be "C:\Program Files\AHD\AHD Subtitles Maker Professional")
- Run the program and you will (it should be) can use this format in Import / Export.
- This subtitle format has a complete values-editor and you can use it via "Format option" button.
- This subtitle format has framerate and you can change it only via "Format option" button.
- You can convert (from / into) this subtitle format using AHD Subtitles Convertor.
- This library can read "subtitle xml" file even if that file contains xml security.
- Don't forget that you use all AHD Subtitles Maker features (creat and edit subtitles) using this subtitle format.
- Each subtitle's font, color and position must be edited using the program to applay
these values for this library.
You can use this library under the
AHD SUBTITLES MAKER END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
and you must consider it as a part of AHD Subtitles Maker.
You should had received a copy of the license along
with this library.
* Font, color and position for each subtitle (export / import).
* Write and read xml data in lines (was one line in older versions)
* Write encoding supported
* added drop frame option.
* x86 and x64 compatiblity
* add subtitle color view
(C) Ala Hadid (AHD) 2009 - 2010.
all rights reserved.