Latest version 5.16.36 Setup package download mirrors:
Portable version and other related downloads: Version 5.16.36
Source commits (SVN code)
sourceforge.net/projects/ahdsub titles/ (Developers website for ASM on Sourceforge.com)
User Interface Translation Guide.pdf (Guid include all the information you need in order to tranlsate ASM user interface, 370.7 kB)
Supported interface languages in this release:
English US, Arabic, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brasil) and German (Germany).
Note that German (Germany) translation is beta and may include mistakes and errors.
What's new in version 5.16.36 ?
Added: ability to show waveform in the timeline control.
Improved: timeline control, now it show grid lines when editing subitles to perfectly line the edited subtitles with waveform.
Added: new subtitles format "AHD Customized Subtitles", allows to export and import a user customized subtitle formats.
- Create the most common text-based subtitle formats in minutes without writing any script !!
- Edit subtitles using the mouse ! no need to enter number since you can adjust/change subtitle timings using the Timeline control.
- Edit texts using rich text editor which allows to change font, color, alignment and more for each letter.
- Get access to mp3's ID3 Tag (Synchronized Lyrics) frames and manage them, load them to your project and save them to the same mp3 file.
- Can Rip subtitles from Matroska (.mkv) files.
- Supports VobSub format (IDX & SUB)
- OpenSubtitles.org integration, ability to search, download and upload subtitles from/to OpenSubtitles.org.
- Use the time format (Second, Millisecond) to guarantee the most accuracy.
- Use multi-tracks projects by storing subtitles data in subtitle tracks.
- Translate subtitles using Google Translate® service
- Spell check subtitles and support all dictionaries available at OpenOffice.com
- Supports all encoding that installed Windows® version may support.
- Auto detect encoding feature which help user to choose the right encoding for importing and exporting.
- Convert between formats by importing them to your project, then export them to your desired format. Also convert using AHD Subtitles Convertor.
- Convert subtitle formats and any text file encoding easily using AHD Encoding Converter tool.
- Synchronize subtitle timings using the synchronization tool inside the program or standalone program "Synchronization Tool "
- Use your system's media codecs to be playable for any media kind (Audio and Video) available.
- Ability to generate and show WaveForm of loaded media to line subtitles perfectly with media audio.
- Edit-able user-interface layout with save and load.
- Include AHD Customized Subtitles format, which allows to export and import user customized subtitles formats.
- Multilingual interface.